Consolidate Your Debt
Interested in consolidating your debts?
If you're a homeowner, you may be able to use your home's equity for debt consolidation.
One loan replaces many loans
Think twice about using your credit cards
Improve your credit
Look into your credit options
- List the type of debt you want to consolidate, such as credit cards, car payments, personal loans, and revolving charge accounts. For each account, have these ready:
- Account balance
- Interest rate
- Minimum monthly payment
- Time remaining until debt is paid in full
- To determine your interest rate and payment with the new consolidated loan, contact your mortgage consultant.
Learn more about establishing and improving your credit
- Do you pay your bills, loans, credit cards, and other debts on time?
- We examine your payment habits before deciding to loan you money.
- Your credit history and credit score are also examined prior to deciding to loan you money.
- It's a good idea to check your credit history and correct any problems before applying.
- Do you have enough funds for closing costs?
- You may use funds from a savings account, certificate of deposit (CD), investments, and retirement fund.
- In some cases, you may be able to use a gift from a relative, friend, employer, or not-for profit organization.
- In many cases you will also have to demonstrate that you have additional funds in your accounts to cover several months of mortgage, tax, and insurance payments.
- What is the market value of the property?
- We will order a property appraisal to make sure your property's value meets our underwriting requirements.
|If you're struggling to make your monthly payments, or think you may have difficulty making payments in the future, find out about possible options that may allow you to keep your home in our Help for Homeowners section.||The Wells Fargo Home Equity Assist program was created to help home equity customers through difficult times. If you're having financial difficulties, you may be eligible for a reduced monthly payment or gain more time to repay your loan.|
Brent D. Miller
Home Mortgage Consultant
NMLSR ID 404017
Toll Free: 1-800-643-0528 Ext.8638
10900 NE 8TH ST Suite 1430
Bellevue, WA 98004
Closing cost options
Have us pay your closing costs
- You pay a higher interest rate to cover all required third party costs
- This option is not available for lot loans or financing greater than $500,000
- You pay a lower interest rate
- Pay with your loan proceeds, line of credit, or a check
For details, please contact us.